The Korea Foundation is now accepting on-line applications for its 2015 Korean studies programs. Visit the on-line application portal (http://apply.kf.or.kr) to apply to any of the Foundation’s various programs.
Support categories for institutions include:
- Support for Establishment of Professorships
- Support for Overseas Korean Studies Centers and Associations
- Support for Employment of Teaching Staff
- Support for Dispatch of Visiting Professors
- Support for Korean Studies Workshops for Non-Korean Educators.
Two programs are of special interest to individuals:
- Fellowships for Korean Language Training enable professors, graduate students, and Korea-related professionals to take an intensive Korean language course for up to one year at a university-affiliated language institute in Korea. Contact Youju Lee (email@example.com) for further information.
- Fellowships for Field Research support doctorate-level students and prominent scholars in Korean studies for field research in the social sciences and humanities in Korea. Contact Jin-young Chun (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Additional information about each of these categories is available on the KF Web site. The on-line application portal will remain open until the final deadline of August 31, 2014.
Queries may be directed to:
Korean Studies Department
Diplomatic Center Bldg. 10th fl.
2558 Seocho-2 dong, Seocho-gu
Seoul, Korea 137–863
Tel: + 82–2-2046–8527 / Fax: +82–2-3463–6076