The Department of Korean History at Korea University will present its second annual Graduate Student Conference on Korean History on May 2, 2014, at Korea University’s Anam campus in Seoul. Graduate students conducting any research related to Korean history are invited to submit abstracts for the conference.
The Korea University Korean History Graduate Student Conference aims to provide a forum for graduate students to exchange ideas and discuss current research on Korean history. This one-day conference is an opportunity for young scholars to present their research to both their peers and eminent scholars. All panels will be moderated by Korea University faculty and graduate students.
Eligibility and Application Guidelines:
1. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program of graduate study (“postgraduate” in the British degree classification systems).
2. Papers must be related to Korean history.
3. Abstracts must be no longer than 250 words.
4. The deadline for abstract submission is December 31, 2013.
5. With abstract submissions, include name, program of graduate study, and contact information.
Successful applicants will be notified of acceptance by mid-January.
Housing will be available for those presenting papers.
For general conference and abstract submission inquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.