The organizing committee of the 4th World Congress of Korean Studies invites proposals for papers to be presented at the Congress September 22–24, 2008, at Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan. The Congress will provide scholars with an opportunity to share their latest academic achievements and develop friendships in the field of Korean studies. The theme of the Congress is “Korean Studies Interfacing with the World.” Conference languages are Korean and English.
The Congress is jointly organized by the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS), Kyushu University, the International Society for Korean Studies (ISKS), the Pacific and Asia Conference on Korean Studies (PACKS), the Korean Studies Association of Australasia (KSAA), the Association for Korean Studies in Europe (AKSE), the Central Asian Association for Korean Studies (CAAKS), and the Committee on Korean Studies-Association for Asian Studies (CKS-AAS).
telecharger poker holdjeu de carte de pokerpoker gratuites sans miseregles poker mainsle poker gratuites sans tÃƒÂ©lÃƒÂ©chargementpoker texas holdem no limitjeu de poker sur internetwww poker onlinerÃƒÂ©gles des jeux pokervideo poker onlinepoker gratuites holdworld poker seriespoker omaha hightexas holdem parislegislation poker en lignejouer au poker gratuitespartie poker en lignetelecharger logiciel poker gratuitesjouer o poker gratuitementjouer au poker sans argentbien jouer pokerjeux de texas holdemle poker gratuites en franÃƒÂ§aistriche poker en ligneregles stud pokerstrip poker gratuitementjeu video pokerjeu de poker gratuitementjeu de poker gratuites texasregle poker casinostud poker casino,poker casino bonus,poker casinopoker les reglesjouer gratuitement au poker texasle poker online franÃƒÂ§aispoker gratuites dÃƒÂ©butanttÃƒÂ©lÃƒÂ©charger jeux poker gratuitscomment tÃƒÂ©lÃƒÂ©charger un jeu de pokerjouer video pokerpoker sur le netonline pokerstip poker gratisstreap poker onlinesuper pokerpoker texasjugar omaha poker en lineareglas texas holdempai gow poker portalcaribbean poker portalesjuego poker texascartas web
The Congress program will include three types of sessions:
- Designated Sessions (individual proposals) covering the fields of history, sociology, culture/anthropology, political science, economics/trade/industry, law, art, folklore, literature, education, science/technology, philosophy, religion, and language.
- Free Paper Sessions (panel proposals) intended to present participantsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ interests and reflections on Korean studies. Proposals should include the topic of the session and an organizing plan. An abstract and curriculum vitae for each panelist is required.
- Special Sessions (individual proposals) covering these topics:
- How Korea is Reflected in Foreign Textbooks
- Korean Language Studies for Foreigners/Korean Nationals Residing Abroad
- History of Cultural Exchange between Korea and Japan
- National Studies (ÃªÂµÂÃâ€¢â„¢) in Korea vs. Korean Studies around the World.
Proposals for presentations must be submitted on line through the World Congress of Korean Studies homepage (www.aks.ac.kr/congress) between April 1 and May 10, 2008. Abstracts cannot exceed 1,000 words in English or 350 words in Korean. E-mail confirmations will be sent within two working days. Abstracts will be reviewed based on content and suitability.
Selected presenters will be contacted individually by May 30, 2008, and notified about the guidelines. Completed papers (10–15 pages) are due via e-mail by August 31, 2008, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students in Korean studies are invited to apply for the Junior Scholar Thesis Award. To apply, please check the box KOREAN STUDIES JUNIOR SCHOLAR THESIS AWARD on submitted abstract forms. The committee will screen papers and select the best thesis. Awardees will be acknowledged for their achievements. Master’s and doctoral students are eligible to apply for this award.
For additional information, contact The Academy of Korean Studies:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +82–31-709‑9843
- Fax: +82–31-809‑9945